MEMBER ACCOUNT, PASSWORD AND SECURITY.
The user will complete the registration process providing current, complete and exact information as requested in the registration form. User should use as account name: firstname.lastname@example.org and choose a password. It will be users complete responsibility to maintain the confidentiality of the account name ans password. Also, user will be totally responsible for any activity that are carried out under his/her account. User commits to notify any non-authorized use of the account or any othe security problem immediately. The International Education System (IES) won't be responsible for any damage occurred if the account is used by some one else, with your permisson or without. Don't use anybody's account without the permission of the owner.
MODIFICATION OF THESE CONDITIONS OF USE.
The use of this service supposes the agreement with the terms, conditions and warnings within the service. The International Education System (IES) reserves the right to modify this terms, being the responsible of checking these terms and conditions periodically.
FORBIDDEN OR UNLAWFUL USAGE.
You won't use this service for any purpose that is inlawful or prohibited by these terms, conditions and warnings. You cannot use this service to damage, to disable, to overload or to deteriorate the computer systems or telecommunications system of the International Education System (IES) or of third party, neither the contents stored in the systems. You cannot try to obtain unauthorized access to other accounts, computer systems or connected nets, by intrusion acts (hacking), decryptation of passwords (password mining) neither by any other way. You cannot obtain or to try to obtain any material or information by any way that has not been explicitly available for such a purpose.
RULES OF ACCESS AND USE.
1. The user should use the service in a diligent and correct way.
2. The user admits and accepts that the use of this service will be with personal, private aim. Being specifically forbidden that the user authorizes to a third the use, total or partial, of this service.
3. The Usr accept not to access top the contents of the service by anyway except the user's inteface.
4. The user commits to not use the service for any activity against the law,the morals, the good accepted customs or the established public order and with aim or illicit, forbidden or prejudicial effects, of rights or interests of third, declining the IES International Education System any responsibility that could be derived of all the above-mentioned.
5. The user is under obligation to abstain from using the service in any way that can damage, disable, overload or deteriorate the portal or impede the normal use or enjoyment of the services by other users.
6. The user is under an obligation to not falsifying his identity trying to access as another person or by a nonexistent person, for member of any entity or to lie on his relationship with any other person and/or entity.
7. The user is forced to not watching, to harass any third, as well as not to pick up or to store personal information not followinf the effective legislation as regards protection of data neither to put to disposition of third, with any purpose, data captured starting from routing slips.
8. The user is under obligation to not putting to disposition of any third or, at any rate, to transmit or to diffuse contents that are illegal, harmful, annoying, lowering, abusive, scandalous, vulgar, obscene that invade or injure the intimacy of third that are xenophobic, racists or somehow contrary to the morals, the good commonly accepted customs, or to the established public order; that are susceptible, in accordance with the applicable legal dispositions, of infringing the right of intellectual, industrial property and other rights similar of third.
9. Also, the user is under obligation not to put to disposition of any third or, at any rate, to transmit or to diffuse any material that is virus payee or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, to destroy or to limit the operation of any software, hardware or equipment of telecommunications.
10. The user is under obligation:
STORAGE CAPACITY AND OTHER LIMITATIONS.
User accepts that the International Education System IES can settle down you limits to the use of this service, including the maximum number of days that the e-mail messages will be conserved, the maximum number of e-mail messages that user can be sent or receive, the maximum size of the e-mail messages that user can be sent or receive.
EXCLUSION OF RESPONSIBILITY.
User specifically accept that the International Education System IES won't be responsible for the access or the non-authorized alteration of the transmissions or data provided by user, any sent data or received, or non-sent or non-received, neither for any transaction that has participated through this service. User specifically accepts that the International Education System IES for any content or lowering, scandalous, obscene behavior, offensive or illicit of any other part neither of any infraction of the rights of third.
The International Education System IES excludes, in the maxim measure allowed by the laws, any responsibility for the damages of all nature or included origin, the derived damages of the use loss, of data or of benefits that are derived or be related with the use or execution of this service, or with the delay or impossibility of being able to use the service. When it is reasonably possible, it will be noticed previously of the interruption in the benefit of the service. If it is not satisfied with some of these use conditions, their only and exclusive resource will be to stop to use this service.